Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Things...


...are busy, busy, busy. But I still always find the time for a nice cuppa. I do like this Kikki.K mug :)

Why so busy? Well, it's all go with my designing and market preparations. The market is on Sunday 28th July at the Masonic Temple, in Sandy Bay Road from 10-3 I think. I had better check those hours!
After weeks of tooing and froing with my printer via email I finally have a shipment to collect tomorrow. I am always nervous to see my new designs as you never know what they will look like. I am blowing up a postcard size image (literally) into something that's around 1x2 metres in size. Anyway, cross fingers they look good!
I have all of next week off work (yippee) to sew as I still have a heap to do for the wearable art event. Model fittings are in 2 weeks' time and I have very little ready. Very little. Gulp. I will just have to try my best and see what I can get done.
I think that's it. I'm so tired and scatterbrained at the moment!
Hmm, must be time for a cuppa! Sounds good to me.
Thanks so much for dropping by and thank you ever so muchly for your lovely comments.
xx

3 comments:

  1. How exciting to see your designs translated on to fabric - I bet your heart is in your mouth while you unwrap the parcel! It must be fun to be on such a creative path at the moment Sarah. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun (busy fun) over your way. Great that you have next week off to get into sewing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do sound busy Sarah! I hope you are pleased with your new designs and good luck with the wearable art. Sounds very exciting x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!