Friday, July 3, 2009

Retail Therapy

Well, I have to admit to not a lot of action in Molly's Maison re renovations this week. While we have got the rest of the cornice up (with some patching up to do) and I have ordered the replacement picture rail and skirting from a local joiner - that's about it. Still need to get on and do windows.

But, for some light relief thought I would share a couple of recent purchases...
The first is a cushion from Cherish by Bec Burrows. She is a local lady and I bought this vintage floral cushion from the recent Mother's Market. Great market. Anyway, whilst I certainly do not need any extra cushions I thought this one would fit nicely in the house.

On another outing to the Craft Fair I discovered fabrics by American Amy Butler. Really lovely fabrics in great prints and colours. Well, whilst I know this is not ideally suitable for upholstering my french chair I am doing it anyway (as the chair probably wont be used too often). The extra bit of pink I thought might go in with something else as a cushion (another one...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!