Monday, September 28, 2009

Marimekko print

I am a bit slow in posting our Marimekko 'print', but here it is. We ended up deciding to put it on a diferent wall than planned and then that changed out furniture arrangement. We will probably put the dining table in this space when we get it here ( when it stops raining).
The fabric adds a very cheery feel to the room.
I purchased the fabric from the Marimekko store in New York and the ever capable Lyndon built the frame for us to stretch the fabric over. Quite nifty!

This pic shows our curtains. It was such a drama but they do look nice. The ones above make the ceilings look super high. Next time I need curtains I will make them myself though.
Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. It looks so good! Lovely and cheerful, especially needed with this terrible weather! I am going to be bad and follow the marimekko link, I didn't reailse you could order from them...very dangerous : )

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!