Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pottering about

Well, it was a lazy weekend but I have started my week off work quite busily. Yesterday I finished sanding the cornice and painted the first coat. Hard work on the knees and neck! Today I painted the last bit of picture rail and might start sanding the windows.

I went and ordered our curtains which will be very nice and neutral and managed to find a couple more plants to put in - a lilac, YAY! and another new variety of the Guillot French rose called Emilien Guillot.

Lyndon's parents came around and tidied up the messy weed patch on the front lawn and chopped out a dodgy berry bush out back. I forgot to mention that yesterday they also came around and planted three varieties of raspberry and some strawberries in the vegie patch. Berries and cream anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!