Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tord vase



Yay, my lovely new Tord Boontje vase Thinking of You: Forever arrived in the post from USA this week. It came flat-packed and all you do is slide the little tabs in together. It sits over the top of a glass ( or pasta sauce jar in my case).
I had to run to Salamanca markets for some flowers.

I discovered these glass artists the other day. Their names are Leanne Williams & Jim Dennison, who are also known as 'The Crystal Chain Gang'. They're in New Zealand (love NZ). This birdcage is stunning!



2 comments:

  1. Love the vase it's gorgeous! Mail days like that are always the best. I have tulips that same colour at the moment too, so nice and bright for this dull boring weather we are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine, thanks! I love the vase and love getting packages in the mail as well!
    Hope you're keeping warm!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!