Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What the??



This gardening caper is a dangerous business and certainly not for the faint hearted. Here I was minding my own business planting some bulbs when I discovered this beast...



How big is he? I took a pic with my work glove so you can see his size. Whhooaa...





Another thing...I was always lead to believe that concrete, garden beds and plants do not go together well (unless the garden is being held together with said concrete). I dug another tonne of concrete out of the back rockery. Molly enjoyed being job supervisor.







Above...I have been hacking away at the roots of the berry bush that was cut off yetserday. I am thinking I'd like to plant a peony rose here.

1 comment:

  1. You have been doing so much work it sounds tiring : ) but it must be great to see changes happening. That worm is massive, I have to say they scare me a little, I have no idea why!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!