Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tord Boontje







I love the work of Tord Boontje. The book is stunning. I was lucky to win a "Forever" vase(similar to above) on ebay yesterday so am looking for that in the letter box. I also discovered that he has designed some lovely wearable charms.
On a housey note, Dad and I planted the fruit trees yesterday and I also transplanted some more roses. I also dug about a tonne (slight over-exaggeration) of concrete chunks out of the rear flower bed. Getting fitter...

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to win the vase, I love his work too. Sounds like you are making a lot of progress with your house and garden really quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine,
    Yes am making a lot of progress. Lyn is very keen to move into the lounge so it is all happening! I just want to decorate!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!