Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Getting Christmasy

I think I mentioned before how much I am looking forward to Christmas this year. Normally I am complaining at the end of October and early November how Christmas is ages away so why all the Christmas stuff in the shops? However, this year I am eagerly sussing out all the Christmas bits and pieces as I just can't wait to decorate Molly's Masion. I have finished my little felt decorations and made "JOY". Lyndon asked who Joy was when he saw it. Hmmmm...

4 comments:

  1. I like the little felt deccys. I hope you have a lot of JOY in your Maison this Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to decorate and make things nice and chrismassy too! I love your little felt decs and joy, you are well ahead if me! Thank you for your lovely comments, all my dinosaur designs pieces are from trips to melb or Sydney, I buy one or two pieces each time and then it's quite special. Also I find luxe put up the prices by about $10 a piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your felt decorations - they look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!