Yay, how special am I??!!
Right, so 7 facts and 6 things I am a master in... ok, so we'll see what comes up......
- I have a strange ability to spin plates like they do in the circus. I had no idea I could do this until I tried at a circus workshop we were holding at work. At one point I had about 5 plates on the go. Not the most useful talent.
- I recently discovered I am able to cut hair in a not too unstylish manner. Lyn was my brave guinea pig but we have decided that it could be an ongoing thing.
- Despite being quite girly, I am rather handy on the power tools. I even have my own tool bag.
- I am a master at coordinating my socks and undies with my outfit so I feel "balanced".
- I am quite good at applying eye-liner. Any sort really and am also a dab hand at eyeshadow. Maybe I should have been a make-up artist, what fun that would be!
- I mimic. I do it without realising it. I mimic adverts, sounds, music - you name it, if I hear it I find myself copying it.
- I have a good 'nose'. Well, my nose is ok looking but it works really well. I can pick out fragrances and smells really well. Not quite as well as the cooky guy in the book "Perfume", but better than average.
Deb from Chantilly Cottage
Jess from the beat my heart skips
Kerry from A Tranquil Townhouse
Sarah from Flourish Design + Style
Samantha fom The Nest
You guys don't have to play along - totally up to you!
PS - Thank you all so SO much for your wonderful comments about my jewellery! I have felt overwhelmed by the positive response! You've made me feel quite inspired :) xx