Homely One tagged me to post seven things about myself... here goes...
- I love flowers. Any sort of flowers really but roses would have to be my favourite, especially old style David Austin or Guillot.
- I eat a lot of cheese. Lyndon teases me about being Wallace from Wallace and Gromit as I love cheese so much. Tasmanian Heidi Farm Cheese would be one of my favourites. Cheese Gromit!
- I collect glass paperweights. I have around 60 or so (most still packed away at the moment) and they come from all over the world. I have examples from France, America, Scotland, New Zealand and Australia. My c1850 French ones by a factory called Clichy are my favourite.
- I love animals. I was lucky enough to grow up with a lot of pets and a father who breeds Welsh Mountain Ponies - every little girl's dream. I am a keen supporter of the rights for animals and my favourite charities are those for animals such as RSPCA and Animals Asia.
- I am a hoarder. I find it very difficult throwing anything out and use my artistsic bent as an excuse to keep everything in case I can make it into a piece of art! I figure if it wasn't for hoarders in the past we wouldn't have access to interesting and lovely vintage and antique bits and pieces. So really I am a keeper of history!
- I am a typical Libran. I love beautiful things and am so indecisive! I can see both sides of any given situation and dislike arguments. Though I'm not sure I'm always balanced :)
- I love books. Looovvvee books (and magazines for that matter). I always have a pile next to the bed and read anything. Love Harry Potter, Twilight and so on but also heavier things like Perfume - what a great book that was. One of my favourites is The Time Travellers Wife.
8. I like patterns in things. I like to see patterns in cars on the road eg just red and white cars, or a row of parked cars all the same colour. Strange I know....
Well, I'm going out to work in the garden today. Hope yours is a good one :)