Monday, January 9, 2012

More Snow Queen's Garden


I had to share my latest acquisitions from Natasha at the Snow Queen's Garden.
Look at his beautiful Matryoshka doll. She (along with the others) is made from felt that is in fact recycled plastic.


A beautiful little bird and below, a snowy owl.


I acquired these at the last Market at the Masonic Temple back in December but didn't post them as they were being sent out as gifts.
Natasha has started a blog and I have heard whispers of an online store. I'll let you guys know when she does.

I just can't believe it's Monday already and I have to go back to work on Wednesday. Not impressed.
It's a blustery old day so I plan on staying inside and doing some sewing (if my pesky machine will behave). I can't wait to show you my newly sewn cushions, I'm so happy with them, but I want to finish the last two before I reveal.
Have a great week bloggies!
xx

9 comments:

  1. I love those decorations. I do hope an online store is on the way. Can't wait to see your new cushions! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so gorgeous! I don't want to go back to work either! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely. Hmm cushions please do reveal. I need inspiration to make some new ones. The couch is bare now I have put away the Christmas ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and a great week to you too Sarah...hope it's a beaut!
    They are cute....and can't wait to see the cushions.

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, and felt made from recylced plastic is pretty impressive. I am looking forward to seeing your cushions too. Have a great week Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I can't wait to see your cushions, I wish I could sew.
    The weather was foul last night, so windy and horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are enjoying the last few days of holidays Sarah, going back is not so great unfortunately! Sounds like you have been beavering away though, can't wait to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What little cuties, i esp love the bird

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snow Queen could be spot on this week for you, i heard you will be having snow in a day or so.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!