Friday, June 29, 2012

Bits and bobs... in the garden + an invitation


Hello friends, today I have another Bits and bobs photo for you which is also a Friday Flowers!
I took this photo the other day after I wandered around what I thought was a pretty bare yard and discovered all sorts of bits and pieces.
The earlicheer is already blooming, as are fragrant violets, a few pansies, good ol' daisies, fuschia, geranium and I found some brighly coloured rosehips.

I would really like to continue on with this Bits and bobs series and I'd like to invite you to join in. I don't plan on setting a theme, that would be up to you and it can be anything really. A collection of mundane items in a similar colour, a collection of precious goodies, plants, leaves, bottles, food, buttons, jewellery. You could base it on a word - sew, pretty, cook, sparkle... the list goes on and on. 
Would you like to join in? Please let me know. I'd give us a weekend's warning, probably posting on a Monday and I can set up a linky if you are keen. What do you think?

Keep warm or enjoy the sun depending on where you are in the world.
Wishing you a great weekend ahead.
xx

PS. I am joinging in with Karin's garden moodboard. Pop on over for a look :)
PPS. I'm also joining in with...

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun Sarah! Hope the weekend ahead is a lovely one for you too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. bits and bobs does sound fun.........so nice to have some time to be on here, smooch lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty bits and bobs! I will look forward to seeing some more! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good challenge Sarah! I would give it a go x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sarah! :) Lovely flowers.... :)

    Have a nice weekend and thank you for your kind words on my blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fab, Sar. Let me know if you need a hand setting up the linky. Don't be scared of setting a theme, though - it could be fun to see what variations we all come up with! J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bits and bobs sounds like fun. Your flower bits are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photo - I love the light! I'd be on for trying the the bits & bobs challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautilful flowers and I like the shadows...
    Have a nice summer.
    Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wicked collection of dust bunnies at my house... but not sure how this would work as a photograph on anywhere other than Planet Gross. Lovely colours on your flower collection Sarah. And hearing you on the heater issue. Brrrr SQ x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved reading about this! Found you from POTM.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bits and bobs idea is fab!!
    And I'm so happy you're joining in the garden mood boards
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Back again! I'm so delighted to see more people keen to join in, Sarah. Thanks for joining the POTMC. J x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sarah!
    Lovely moodboard with the shadows.
    Have a nice week!
    best wishes,
    AnnA

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!