Friday, June 29, 2012

Bits and bobs... in the garden + an invitation

Hello friends, today I have another Bits and bobs photo for you which is also a Friday Flowers!
I took this photo the other day after I wandered around what I thought was a pretty bare yard and discovered all sorts of bits and pieces.
The earlicheer is already blooming, as are fragrant violets, a few pansies, good ol' daisies, fuschia, geranium and I found some brighly coloured rosehips.

I would really like to continue on with this Bits and bobs series and I'd like to invite you to join in. I don't plan on setting a theme, that would be up to you and it can be anything really. A collection of mundane items in a similar colour, a collection of precious goodies, plants, leaves, bottles, food, buttons, jewellery. You could base it on a word - sew, pretty, cook, sparkle... the list goes on and on. 
Would you like to join in? Please let me know. I'd give us a weekend's warning, probably posting on a Monday and I can set up a linky if you are keen. What do you think?

Keep warm or enjoy the sun depending on where you are in the world.
Wishing you a great weekend ahead.

PS. I am joinging in with Karin's garden moodboard. Pop on over for a look :)
PPS. I'm also joining in with...


  1. Sounds like fun Sarah! Hope the weekend ahead is a lovely one for you too x

  2. bits and bobs does sound nice to have some time to be on here, smooch lisa xx

  3. Pretty bits and bobs! I will look forward to seeing some more! X

  4. Sounds like a good challenge Sarah! I would give it a go x

  5. Gorgeous Sarah! :) Lovely flowers.... :)

    Have a nice weekend and thank you for your kind words on my blog. xo

  6. Just fab, Sar. Let me know if you need a hand setting up the linky. Don't be scared of setting a theme, though - it could be fun to see what variations we all come up with! J x

  7. Bits and bobs sounds like fun. Your flower bits are pretty.

  8. Gorgeous photo - I love the light! I'd be on for trying the the bits & bobs challenge :)

  9. So beautilful flowers and I like the shadows...
    Have a nice summer.

  10. Have a wicked collection of dust bunnies at my house... but not sure how this would work as a photograph on anywhere other than Planet Gross. Lovely colours on your flower collection Sarah. And hearing you on the heater issue. Brrrr SQ x

  11. Loved reading about this! Found you from POTM.

  12. Your bits and bobs idea is fab!!
    And I'm so happy you're joining in the garden mood boards

  13. Back again! I'm so delighted to see more people keen to join in, Sarah. Thanks for joining the POTMC. J x

  14. Hi Sarah!
    Lovely moodboard with the shadows.
    Have a nice week!
    best wishes,


I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!