Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A pretty cuppa

This lovely Royal Albert 100 years celebration mug inspired by a 1930's pattern was a gift from one of my oldest and best of friends, Zeta. We've been friends for as long as I remember, born a day apart and grew up a street apart. Zeta and her soon-to-be husband Steve came to visit us and see Molly's Maison for the first time the other night.
We shared the most lovely French Champagne and I made dinner and the very naughty Malteser biscuits. Here is the recipe.
It was so great to see you Zete X

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that mug - so pretty and looks like really nice fine china - perfect for enjoying a lovely cuppa. I make those biscuits too - so delicious!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the mug Sar - it's one of my favourite patterns and I thought it would go well in your place!
    Thanks for a great night on Saturday, we really had fun and your pizza and biccies were scrumptious.
    My little photo frame is exquisite - thanks so much for thinking of me!
    Zxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!