Monday, September 12, 2011

Making notebooks


The little notebooks have been made and are now waiting with the tags to go to the market!


I know, I keep showing them. I just love seeing pretty colours.


Pink/purple/red notebooks...


and blue notebooks!
Next up is a big bunch of cards.
This crafty caper is hard-core. Whilst stamping the notebooks I managed to give myself blisters on my fingers!
Keep well and have a wonderful week.
Ps if you saw a post from me this morning that disappeared I was trying to post from a phone app. I thought it worked but the image then wouldn't appear. Never mind.
xx

13 comments:

  1. Ah, I thought I saw something about Molly and a chair flash by. But these notebooks look gorgeous, you must be happy with the result of all your hard labour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink, purple, red for me. Will you be popping some on etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so lovely Sarah, I expecially love the blue notebooks. Enjoy your evening x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing!!! Love those beautiful colours! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you are pumping them out and they look so great! I love the colours too, so nice and cheerful, think the pink is definitely a winner : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors!! have a great week...!!...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo! Full steam ahead, Sarah. I am just so tickled to see you crafting away with such pleasure. And I'm honoured to have my special samples, too. They'll be a smashing success - you wait! J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty, perfect for Spring. i had a thought - can you sell them from the Schoolhouse?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blisters...now that is serious crafting!! I'm impressed. They are beautiful!! Well done on trying the phone app. I have often wondered about this but lack the motivation to work it out. xx Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the string. Those colours are so springy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic notebooks and tags. I just love the colours and patterns - so appropriately summery!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!