Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas is almost here


The stockings are hung and Christmas is only 1 sleep away!
I thought I had better share my Christmas decorations with you :)


This year the mantelpiece has gone with a white, silver and red theme. I am really happy with it.


The tree took me almost a full day to set up. There are some pressies under it now, which finishes it off :)


More shots of the mantel... including our stockings, one for each of us.  
Molly's is empty as she sniffs it out and won't leave us alone.


A stunning hippeastrum decided to bloom on cue this year.


And Harry horse is also feeling festive.



I made a Christmas cupcake tree/painted stick scenario in the hallway. Neon pink and turquoise. A bit kooky but I am enjoying it.


My big glass dome has become a little Christmassy with the addition of candles, holly, mushrooms, pinecones and mossy greenery.


And the pressies are wrapped!
This year I went for neutral, white and hand painted neon and really like it.


So now is the time to wish you all a lovely Christmas. I hope it is everything you wish it to be.
Take care when driving, ok?
Hugs to you all xx

6 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous Sarah! The mantle looks so pretty and I love the twig trees!
    Cheers to a wonderful Christmas ......and blue toenails! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry merry Xmas darling.....love from me ...enjoy these days.....thanks for your friendship.....love you ...Ria...xxx...

    *
    **
    ***
    ****
    *****
    *******
    *********
    *
    *

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a happy Christmas to you too Sarah and Sunny sends her best wishes to Molly. Love your decorations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, your tree is glorious, such beautiful colours and ornaments and your mantle is very pretty too. Wishing you and Lyndon and Molly the happiest Christmas and a fantastic start to 2013! Much love, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful day Sarah!
    Love to you all
    Lesley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tree and decorations, Merry Christmas.x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!