Monday, December 17, 2012

More new scarves


Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. I wanted to share some new scarf designs with you. I had ordered these for my market stall a few weeks ago but wouldn't you know, they turned up two days late.


This is the Eiffel Scene scarf. It is the same image as the blue scarf from my first batch, but this is in neutral tones. I had a couple of these made in a Modal fabric (viscose, made from wood!) and they have already sold. The other two are on Etsy :)


Below is my "Correspondance" shawl, also in modal fabric, 28 x 80 inches in size.


The image is the reverse of a postcard.


Below is a close-up. You can see the slightly open weave of the fabric. It is quite soft to feel.


And this is the Zephir and Persephone shawl.


I was actually expecting it to be a bit more black and white than it is, there is quite a bit of colour in there and I am assuming this is just the printing process.


The image actually show the marriage of Zephir and Persephone, with the odd chubby cherub thrown in for good measure.


I'm going to do another order of the first fabrics and get those on Etsy as soon as I can.
Thanks for dropping by!
xx
ps I will be back soon with a bit of Christmas action.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful.....how is Molly doing ???...love Ria...xxx..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ria, Molly is doing well thank you. Off to the vet tomorrow to have the stitches out and get a check up. x

      Delete
  2. Oh Sarah, your shawls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are stunning Sarah...I love those tones in the top one
    Glad Molly is doing well
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see them up close, Sarah. J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sarah, they're divine. The first and last are my favourites... stunning x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!