Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas call out for the Good Mail Club!


Christmas will be here before we know it so I thought I had better put out the call for the Christmas version of our Good Mail Club.
I don't know about you but I don't tend to send many Christmas cards. My parents do, but maybe email and phones have made me lazy. How about you?

So, if you missed it last time, what's the Good Mail Club? Register your interest by emailing me at sarah_b100(at)hotmail.com with your name and postal address and I will collate all information and send it out to the group. You will then send a Christmas card out to everyone on that list, then sit back and wait for some lovely mail in your letterbox.
So, are you in?
I will have to close this off this coming Sunday evening the 2nd of December so I can collate and email you all next Monday, giving us time to get this done before the Christmas crazy sets in :)
Looking forward to hearing from you!
xx
Edit: the Christmas swap has now closed but I will be back in Jan for a Valentines swap :)
 
(photo of holly from Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens taken by my friend Leonie)

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'd love to join! I've been following all that lovely mail you received in the last month and I think it's the sweetest idea! My daughter is going to love opening up these wee mailbox pressies!

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to but will be mid moving house so don't think it'll happen this year. Boo. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I had heaps of fun with the first round and will definitely join in again down the track, I don't think I'll be able to commit to this one ... Christmas with littlies is becoming stressful, especially when it comes to find time for gift shopping :) I'll look forward to seeing the lovely mail you receive though xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!