Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Planet Joy goodies


I have been so slow to blog about this, but wanted to so here I am.
Many of you will already know blogger Jane from Life on Planet Baby, and if so, will know Jane has recently opened an Etsy store, Planet Joy.
Jane has been such a lovely friend to me and I have been watching her get ready for the store opening. When I noticed she had finally pressed the "store open" button I jumped in and was the lucky first customer.


Look at the super pretty packaging!


I chose a pink Liberty fabric heart. Such pretty fabric. No wonder Jane loves working with it.
 I thought I might even pop it on the Christmas tree this year.
And look what I received for my birthday recently...
a lovely fabric wrapped letter 'S'.
Jane knows I love blue and white. A very thoughtful gift :)


I hope you pop over and say hi to Jane if you don't already know her.
Have a lovely week peeps. I must run - I have to get my crafty butt into action as yours truly has to get ready for a craft/design market in 4 weeks. Eeeekkkk!!!! Freaking out!!
I will tell all soon :)
xx

8 comments:

  1. Ooh how exciting! Loving Jane's stuff, perfect things for under/on the Chrissy tree.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get a heart for my tree too! Jane goes to so much trouble to wrap things so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane is so creative and you are so lucky to have not one but two of her lovely goodies. I was spoilt too and have a lovely heart in blue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sarah, you gorgeous girl. What a delightful surprise to find here - thankyou! I am so touched by all the effort you've taken. I should hire you as my stylist ☺. And thanks ladies - you're all too kind. J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that covered S is quite divine, lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Jane's work. She's a very talented lady, and sooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crafty markets?? I miss going to those. I'll be sure to check out this Etsy shop, right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane's shop looks amazing - I have one of her 'love' signs here she gave me as a gift on my 30th and I adore it. I love the way she prettily packages her wares - she's done a great job x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!