Friday, November 30, 2012

My Parisian pouches



Thank you for all of your  supportive comments about my Parisian Scarves the other day.
It makes me feel I am on the right track. Only 2 days to go until it's market day for me so I thought I'd share more goodies with you.
Here are my Postcard Pouches.


Handmade by me from digitally printed organic cotton sateen I had printed by Spoonflower.
It's a lovely fabric. The designs have come from my postcard collection and the pouches show the front and the reverse of the postcards, with a zipper and simple calico lining.


"Red Stamp"


"Eiffel Scene"


"Bois de Boulogne"


"L'arc de Triomphe"

What do you think? I'm pretty happy with them.
I have my jewellery to show you as well, but that might happen after the market. I still have a few things to do and am still avoiding the pricing.
Below is the details of the market. It's a good one and hopefully a few of you can drop by to say hello.


Well, thank goodness for Friday. It was been so warm! Today is another warm day but might end in a bit of a storm, so that will bring us some relief.
Also, a friendly reminder that if you wish to join in on the Christmas Good Mail Club, sign up ends on Sunday night. Info here.
xx

11 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous!!!! Love them, they will sell so well!
    I've been having a play with spoonflower recently, isnt it wonderful?
    Good Luck with the Fair Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Sarah, good luck at the markets I am sure you will do very well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sarah they are wonderful. If you have one left over at the end of the market I would love to buy it...I bet they all sell really quickly though.
    Lesley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a little far for me to make it to the market on Saturday, but if you ever sell these online, I'll be all over them! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful Sarah. Good luck at the markets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh - these look fab Sarah
    Hoping I might get to see them in person (so to speak) this weekend!!
    Good luck with the pricing

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so, so gorgeous. You've done a really good job. I think they'll do very well at the markets.

    I would like to invite you to enter the Pacifica gift set giveaway at my blog now: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/11/pacifica-gift-set-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Sarah, I'm sure they will sell well. I wish I was in Hobart to go to the market. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck they are lovely and I am very impressed by your zipper skills!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pouches are exquisite, wish i could be there to enjoy it all.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!