Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Good Mail!


The Good Mail Club has been a lot of fun. In fact I think in the time I received these goodies above, I actually received less bills! SO that was good. A few doozy bills came in the mail yesterday though :(


How wonderful it has been to receive letters, postcards, a hand crocheted bookmark, tags and all sorts of bits and bobs. And a lot of fun to send them too!




A big thank you to those of you who sent me good mail!


Below are the envelopes I decorated for my penpals. I had such a fun time that all my energy went into it and then I didn't know what to put inside!



I think I have one more letter to receive, so that's exciting. 
 I am thinking a might do a Christmas exchange. I will be sure to post an invite in an upcoming post so you can join in if you wish.
xx

11 comments:

  1. Sarah, your envelopes are gorgeous. Such a clever lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well receiving your wondrous envelope in the mail was always going to be a hard act to follow, so thank goodness you had no energy left to even contemplate something clever inside too!! The Good Mail Club has been such fun Sarah - thanks for organising it. Such a thrill to find such pretty things and friendly little notes in the letter box. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an absolute joy Sarah - thanks for organising it.
    Would love to be involved in a Christmas one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't opened mine Sarah! I have been waiting until they all arrive so it would feel like Christmas opening them all!
    It has been so much fun, thanks for organising it and I would love to do the Christmas one. And I will put in a bit more effort! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! I had to rip them open as soon as they were out of the letterbox!
      Yes, a Christmas one would be nice, I might even wait until Christmas day to open them!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for organising, Sarah! It was great. Your envelope was amazing too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh love this idea, would love to join the Christmas one xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such a great job decorating the envelopes. How lovely for the recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PLEASE!!! I want to receive good mail too!! It's just bills, letters from the bank, my insurance (asking for money, never giving me some) . Tell us more about this project. I want to be invited. Love those envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great shot of all your goodies above... I struggled to work out how to photograph all of mine discreetly. Your club was a heap of fun, I really enjoyed the crafting part AND the receiving of lovely envelopes in my mail box. Your envelope you beautifully painted for me was breathtaking - what an artist you are! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!